Jenny's Blog...

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Another chance?

So, with the move to NYC very near (in just 20 days!!!), I'm giving this whole blog thing another try. Friends have been encouraging me to try blogging as a way to keep them updated. I wasn't so big on the whole Xanga (http://www.xanga.com/gnoWynneJ) thing, but Blogspot seems to offer a cleaner look, which I prefer. =)

We'll see how long this will last... I need motivation to make this something of a priority to do. It may not be very exciting since I don't have a digital camera to take pics of fun stuff to post, but maybe I'll get lonely in NY and decide to write more...who knows? It might be a good distraction if school gets too crazy.

1 Comments:

Blogger lil'o said...

Yay! I get to be first to leave a comment! =P Welcome to Blogspot! I like this much better than Xanga.

I'm sad to see you leave... =( and although I'm excited to see what you decide to post in the future, I hope this won't be our way of updating each other, that would be sad as well...

I once wrote about how it's interesting our modern-day culture involves a passive taking-in of a friend's processed experiences and thoughts - we read their lives, as opposed to becoming immediately entangled in their everyday experiences or even engaging in real-time dialogue by phone or direct face to face contact.

Will you promise to call me instead?

Sat Aug 05, 05:14:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home