Jenny's Blog...

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Woo-hoo, 2nd post...

Recent discovery: http://seattle.wifimug.org/. I know, I'm way behind the times. =P I'm sure there will be more spots when I get out to NYC...yay!

I'm liking my new laptop more, now that I've gotten more used to it. =) It's prettier now as of yesterday! It seems like a scam to me that people pay money for these skins; they're just big plastic stickers. =\ Mine was free as part of a promo they were doing when I bought it a few weeks ago.


On another note, 10 of us rollerbladed 23+ miles (well, Olwen and I rollerbladed a few miles further since we took a wrong fork at one point) on the Burke-Gilman & Sammamish River Trails which connects Redmond to Seattle around Lake Washington. I'll try to post another entry w/ pics later. It was fun...my legs are sore today, but it was a nice time to go out and enjoy God's creation as well as appreciate the fact He's given us able bodies and our youth to do this sort of thing. =)

I'm not sure when I'll get comfortable w/ posting more personal things, but I'd like to eventually share about the work God's doing in my life. Looking back in the last 6.5 years in Seattle, He's been so awesome and gracious in the midst of hard times and the many foolish mistakes I make. I hope to share some of that soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Waiki said...

JENNY WONG! =)

Mon Aug 14, 05:49:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home