Jenny's Blog...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Story from The New Testament World

Yes...the end of the semester is so near. We're all so tired. However, it's oddly feeling alright since we're all in this together and we're looking forward to Christmas. =)

Just wanted to plug a great book I've read for one my classes. It's by far the most enjoyable of any that I've read all semester. It's an easy and relatively short read as well. I posted on it a little while ago on a friend's web site.

The Lost Letters of Pergamum - check it out if you're looking for a good read during your holiday travels.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny,

I stumbled upon your page via a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friends page. The beauty of the internet that which allows us all to virtually bounce from one space to another =)

Anyhow, after scrolling through your blog briefly I noticed that you reside in Manhattan and that you are attending King's College (never knew they had Christian School's which offered Degrees outside the realm of Christianity). I wanted to let you know that I think you are the luckiest person!!! I have been to Manhattan twice this year, spending a total of 5 weeks there and I plan to visit more and more this upcoming year. Eventually I plan to attend NYU in three to four years for my L.L.M.

Manhattan just seems to gravitate people from all over the world. However, I know what you mean when you refer your previous home of Seatle and compare to Manhattan, it is difficult to adjust to such a lively city. For myself, I cannot wait to move into Manhattan. It seems that when I compare my home town of Toronto (born and raised) to my future residence (hopefully somewhere in the Village or Upper Eastside) it seems that Toronto is a small town hahaha. Regardless, I hope you enjoy NYC and your new home, for now. God be with you, and happy holidays!

NtLeTg - Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain

P.S. NYC rules!!!

Sat Dec 09, 02:35:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home