Jenny's Blog...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Visitors

Yes! I'm continually blessed by getting to see so many of my friends come into NYC and take the time out to see me. I absolutely love getting to eat yummy food and chat with people about life and have many a good laugh while we're at it. Within a week's time, I get to see an old friend from NJ, my prayer partner and her sister, and both of my most recent old roommates from Seattle! I feel super spoiled in getting to have so many visitors. I'm also grateful for roommates who are gracious about the many girl visitors I have who sleep over at our place.

RE: "Fun posts" - thanks to all who have given me feedback on my blogging. I appreciate your input and encouragement. =) I guess "fun" isn't my goal at this point. I'd rather have a more well-rounded blog w/ more topics covered. Perhaps I should take the time to organize and look into tagging my posts. So much runs through my head throughout the day and I'd love to just share some more of those at some point.

Alright, so the ladies of House of Queen Elizabeth I have been invited by the men of House of C.S. Lewis to a speed-dating activity. At first notification, I didn't even plan to go. However, it doesn't sound to be as sketchy as I may have thought at first. It's sounding more like a progressive dinner. Hopefully it'll be fun. I should interact more socially with my fellow students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home