Jenny's Blog...

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Forgiveness

A Boundless article on a recent tragedy really convicted me to reflect on what Jesus did on the cross...

We talk about forgiveness a lot as Christians, but how are we really doing? This makes me think about whether I've truly moved on in my relationship with those who have hurt me, particularly with those in my family. By moving on I mean progressing in my relationships with them appropriately, not just moving on to others despite them.

Is forgiveness reflected in our reconciled and healthy relationships in our families and churches? Not exactly...at least not in my life, but that's why we look to the cross for transforming power and grace.

- Sorry, I'm still getting a hang of this whole blogging thing...I'll try to have more "fun" posts soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog entries do not necessarily have to be "fun".

Thu Oct 19, 02:30:00 PM EDT  
Blogger gear-girl said...

i think your blog entries are fun :D

Wed Nov 01, 03:26:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home