Jenny's Blog...

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I gave in...

*Sigh*, I finally did it - I joined Facebook. After months of holding out in resistance, I've finally given in. =| My roomies and fellow students were successful in convincing me. I'm not sure I'll like it, but at least now I can keep track of who's who, and look people up when I forget their names. =S It will help me with remembering people since I've been forgetting a lot...I feel kind of bad because I used to be so much better at remembering people. =(

So the "speeding-dating" wound up turning into a progressive dinner that was pretty fun. We just wound up going from apartment to apartment and got to know each other through intros and chatting. =)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

facebook is great for school. it encourages frequent and long study breaks while you go search for more friends. it prevents overstudying. ;)

Sun Oct 29, 02:25:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean you'd forget my name unless I got a facebook account too?

Mon Oct 30, 01:49:00 AM EST  
Blogger lil'o said...

I better go put up a recent pic of me then! Don't want you to forget me!

Wait, speed-dating?!?!?! This I got to hear! =P

Tue Oct 31, 02:14:00 AM EST  
Blogger gear-girl said...

jenny ... speed-dating... i think you need to give a little more detail than that...

Wed Nov 01, 03:28:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home